- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 6" Suspension Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORC7N | 2002-2006 Chevy/GMC 1500
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering geometry.
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers.
- Differential skid plate included for off-road protection.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
The Zone Offroad suspension system for the Chevy and GM SUV's is designed for an everyday driver, but built to handle offroad abuse. The lower control arm crossmembers match the factory geometry and appearance. Combined with the CNC machined steering knuckles, the critical components are relocated to factory specs creating a true factory quality driving experience. The differential skid plate combined with the compression struts for added frame support creates an extremely solid system. The rear is lifted with new coil springs, with a track bar bracket and sway bar links included. If you've been shopping for the best deal on a lift, look no further.
- Front Lift Height: 6
- Front Lift Method: IFS w/Knuckle
- Rear Lift Height: 5.5
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 16 or 17 x 8
- Back Spacing: 4.5
- Max Tire Size: 13x12.50
- Wheel Size: 18 x 9
- Back Spacing: 5
- Max Tire Size: 34 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x 9
- Back Spacing: 5.75
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- 02-06 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4WD Gas
- 00-06 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 00-06 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Gas
- 00-06 GMC Yukon 4WD Gas
- 00-06 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD Gas
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride
- Not recommended for all wheel drive (AWD) models
- Torsion bar tool required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels, then they must be replaced with 17" or larger aftermarket wheels.
- Stock tires & wheels can be installed back on the vehicle, but larger tires cannot be installed on factory wheels
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!