- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 4.5" Suspension Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORC8N | 2007-2013 Chevy/GMC 1500 (4WD)
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry.
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 33" tires
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
This 4.5" suspension lift kit system for your 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD pickups. This 4.5" system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. Not only is this system over 90% Made in the USA, this system has many advantages over the competition including new coil over struts instead of strut spacers. By replacing the struts, Zone Offroad enhances the valving to control the unsprung weight of a 33" tire for a drastic increase in ride and handling performance over simple strut spacers. The crossmembers are made from 1/4" thick steel and maintain a clean appearance. To gain clearance for the relocated differential, like most kits on the market, the driver's side rear crossmember must be cut, but unlike some kits on the market, Zone Offroad includes a weld-in plate to maintain the control arm pocket's structural integrity. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is added on the passenger side to add rigidity and additional protection.
The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering and control arm geometry and do not limit you to 18" or larger wheels or require you to cut off the upper control arm droop limiter like the competition. By retaining the factory droop limit, you don't need to worry about excessive ball joint or steering component wear and be certain the system works with the trucks Stabilitrack System. The differences don't end there, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks. If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height. Combine all of these factors and you can lock in the Zone 4.5" system as the best value out there! Your search has ended.
- Front Lift Height: 4.5
- Front Lift Method: IFS System
- Rear Lift Height: 4
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 5
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Wheel Size: 18x9
- Back Spacing: 5
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50 x 18
- Wheel Size: 20 x 8
- Back Spacing: 5.75
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- 07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks.
- All wheel drive models require front driveline modification
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models
- Minor frame bracket modification required.
- To reduce trimming for tire clearance, 20x9 w/5.5-5.75" BS recommended.
- Add-a-leaf kit C6159 recommended for crew cab models to achieve more level stance
- Will not fit hybrid models with electric power steering
- Stock 20" wheels can be re-installed only with factory tire size. Factory 17 and 18's cannot be re-installed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!