- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 2" Leveling Kit Kit | ZORD1201 | 2013+ Dodge Ram HD (4WD)
- Black Powder Coating for Long Term Performance
- Maintains Factory Ride
- 100% Bolt On
- Easy Installation
Need to level your Dodge? The Zone Offroad Products Ram leveling kit is perfect for you. The all steel fabricated leveling spacers bolt to the factory upper coil buckets and provide a full 2" of lift to level out the stance of the new 2013 -2019 Ram heavy duty trucks. The spacer is pitched to properly match the angle of the factory coil mount and locates the factory rubber isolator for correct coil spring indexing. This kit can be added to a truck by itself as a quick upgrade or paired with optional hydraulic or nitro Zone front/rear shocks.
- Front Lift Height: 2
- Front Lift Method: Upper Coil Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 0
- Install Time Hrs: 4
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 2
- Wheel Size: 17+
- Back Spacing: 5
- Max Tire Size: 33x12.50
- 14-19 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 13-19 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD
- Designed for models equipped with the radius arm suspension.
- Will not fit 2013 2500 (3/4 ton) models with the 4-link suspension design.
- 2500 and 3500 models do not use the same rear shocks - Be sure to select the correct ones for your application in the options below.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Recommend optional replacement front shocks for best performance
- Will not work with vehicles equipped with factory rear air ride
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!