No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
Zone Offroad 8" Suspension Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORD25N | 2003-2007 Dodge Ram HD Diesel (4" rear axle)
- Unique upper and lower control arm relocation bracket design.
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction.
- No cutting of the frame required.
- High performance at a low price.
This new Zone Offroad 8" suspension system for the 2003-2007 1 ton and 3/4 ton Dodge Ram is performance packed and budget friendly for those looking to get 38" tires under their HD Dodge truck. The lift uses a unique control arm relocation design. Both the stock upper and lower arms are relocated to relieve angles, properly position the front axle and provide good caster and front pinion angle settings. The 1/4" steel constructed relocation brackets mount directly to stock locations and only require a few new holes to be drilled for extra support. No cutting of the frame or axle mounts is required. Stock alignment adjustability is retained. Stock control arm angles are maintained to provide a great ride, handling and control.
In addition to the control arm brackets, all the necessary additional components are included. Full-length coil springs, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation, sway bar relocation and bump stops are included. The rear kits feature new lift blocks and u-bolts. A rear carrier bearing drop kit is available also for trucks featuring a stock 2-piece rear driveshaft.
- Front Lift Height: 8
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height:
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5-5
- Max Tire Size: 38 x 13.50
- 03-07 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Diesel
- 03-07 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Will not fit dually applications
- Rear axle diameter will be 3.5" or 4", measure before ordering
- Minor trimming may be required with some tire/wheel combinations. A front bumper spacer kit (D5801) is available to gain clearance if necessary
- Depending on the factory transmission mount, in rare cases some 8" kits may not require the transfer case indexing kit. See installation instructions for details.
- Lift springs are designed for diesel models only.
- Zone Offroad
- Suspension & Steering | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Suspension & Steering - Suspension Lift Kits - 4.5"- 8" Lift Kits
- Suspension & Steering | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping