- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Zone Offroad 5.5" Suspension Lift Kit | ZORD68 | 2014+ Dodge 3500 (Gas)
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
Zone Offroad 2014-18 Ram 2500 5.5" Suspension System. The newest Zone Offroad lift option for the new 2500 Ram follows the same design as the current 4.5" system. The system utilizes the same heavy-duty radius arm drop brackets to properly compensate for the massive 5.5" progressive rate coil springs. The supplied drop pitman arm, extended bump stops, track bar relocation bracket, sway bar drops and brake line relocation adjust all the rest of the critical components and angles. The system coupled with Nitro shocks, provides a great handling, smooth ride suspension system. The rear of the truck is lifted via 4.5" rear coil springs.
For those looking to use their 4wd on the road at speed we highly recommend adding the optional t-case indexing kit to improve the front driveline angles. These two kits (for the 6-bolt and 8-bolt T-cases) come with a t-case indexing ring, front driveshaft spacer and heavy-duty replacement transmission crossmember. The t-case indexing kits can be installed when the lift is installed or anytime after if the need arises. The indexing kits will also work with other lift heights and brands for those customers in need of one.
- 14-18 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas
- Front Lift Height: 5.5
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm Drop Brackets
- Rear Lift Height: 4.5
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spring
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks
- Front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Will not fit Diesel Models
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!