No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Suspension Lift Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORF23N | 2008-2010 Ford HD (Diesel)
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy that will not sag.
- 1/4" boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2" greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar featuing specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow Zinc plated front & rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardended washers.
- Rear 5" block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks selection.
The new Zone Offroad 2008-10 Ford Super Duty 4" radius arm suspension lift features tough replacment radius arms that are considerably stronger, made of 1/4" steel, fully boxed, and utilizing large 2-1/2", greasable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location, and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4" or 6" of lift. Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling. The system is comes with custom valved Zone Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance. The rear is lifted with a 5" block used to replace the factory block instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market becuase of the use of a front track bar and rear block kit. If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad radius arms system.
- 08-10 Ford F250 4WD Diesel
- 08-10 Ford F350 4WD Diesel
- Front Lift Height: 4
- Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System
- Rear Lift Height: 3
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6
- Difficulty Level 1-5:2
- Wheel Size: 17 x 9
- Back Spacing: 4.5?
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- If vehicle is equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshafts may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If requried, order part # ZONF5401.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping