No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Zone Offroad 4" Suspension Kit w/ Nitro Shocks | ZORF41N | 2014 Ford F150
- CNC Machined Steering Knuckles correctly drilled for the application
- Heavy 1/4" thick crossmembers
- No Track Width Change
- Differential Skid Plate Included
Zone Offroad 2014 Ford F150 4" Suspension System. This 4" lift uses many of the heavy duty components from our 6" lift. Full width crossmembers and beefy steering knuckles as well as proper differential drop brackets and a differential skid plate make this one tough kit. Like the 6" kit, this 4" kit uses new bolt-on upper strut spacers that work with the new 2014 strut configuration. The bolt-on spacer does not require disassembly of the strut (no strut compressor). In the rear a 4" lift block is used after removing the factory block and nets a level-to-slightly tail high stance.
- 14 Ford F150 4WD
- Front Lift Height: 4
- Front Lift Method: Strut Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 4
- Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 6-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 18x9
- Back Spacing: 5
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- Back Spacing: 5-5.5
- Max Tire Size: 37x12.50
- AWD models will require front driveshaft modification
- Will not work with 17" wheels
- If using 18x9 wheels with 5.5" backspace, fit the wheels before mounting to check for proper tie rod clearance. Wheel manufacturing variances may affect this clearance.
- Vehicles equipped with factory powersteps will require E-Brake Relocation Bracket F5608.
- Vehicles equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require carrier bearing drop kit # D5405
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2619) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- 20 x 9 w/ 5-5.5" backspacing and 37x12.50s may require trimming
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping