- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Air Lift Rear AirCell Kit | ALC52204 | 2002-2005 Dodge Ram HD
Big-time loads can cause big-time damage to your suspension and disturb the overall harmony of your automobile. Massive loads in your cargo area put unneeded stress on your rear axle and simultaneously raise the nose of your vehicle. When this happens, your front tires don't make sufficient contact with the road, causing a reduction in steering performance and braking. If you consistently haul or tow heavy loads, then you need extra support that both improves your ride and protects your vehicle's suspension system. AirCell, Air Lift's helper system, protects your existing suspension from damage caused by hauling heavy loads, frequent use or both. Its microcellular urethane foam construction gives you a smoother ride than rubber load supports or steel overload springs, and AirCell springs require less maintenance and attention than air spring systems. Even better, AirCell is about half the cost of steel overload springs. AirCell is easy to install and utterly maintenance free. All you have to do is install it and leave it on your vehicle. It doesn't come with air lines or fittings, just brackets that can be bolted on quickly and easily. Typically, AirCell springs mount between the axle and the frame. They often replace the factory bump stops.
- Easy to install brackets, no air lines or fittings
- Vehicle specific kits designed for optimal ride quality
- Made of rugged, long-lasting closed-cell urethane foam, the same material used in factory suspension parts
- Urethane foam traps air to provide a cushion against sag
- Smooth ride, no harsh jarring on rough roads
- Quick, easy, bolt-on installation
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!