- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Firestone Heavy Duty Air Command System w/ Single Path White Gauge & 1/2 Gallon Tank | FIR2168 | Universal Fitment
Duty Cycle: 15%
Power Usage: 13 AMPS Max
0-30 PSI: 14 Seconds
0-60 PSI: 35 Seconds
Firestone’s Xtra Duty Compressor Systems are available for your load support needs. This compressor meets the needs of regular usage and heavy towing applications and is perfect for towing fifth wheels, slide-in campers, and hauling heavy loads in the back of your ¾ ton, 1 ton, or 1 ½ pickups with your Coil Rite, Ride-Rite or Sport-Rite airbag system. With the Xtra Duty systems, you also have auxiliary air at your fingertips, capable of inflation of trailer tires & bike tires. Firestone air accessory systems provide an instant air source for air suspension products, including Coil-Rite, Sport-Rite, and Ride-Rite Air Bags. These compressor systems are back by a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty. The Firestone 2168 provides equal inflation of both air springs, controlling both of them together with the same switch. This Air Command system utilizes a heavy duty compressor, 1/2 Gallon Tank (9124), a dual path white gauge (2574), and 25 foot inflation hose (9006).
For Use With:
- Coil-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs
- Sport-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs
- Ride-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs
- Ride-Rite RED LABEL Air Bag Helper Springs
- Other brand coil-in, sleeve type, & double bellow air bag kits with 1/4" line (Airlift, Hellwig, Torque, ect.)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!