No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Cognito Motorsports 4"/6" Non-Torsion Bar Drop Front Suspension Lift Kit 2WD | COG110-K0501 | 2011+ Chevy/GMC Duramax LML/L5P
Cognito 4"/6" Non-torsion bar drop Front Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD trucks. When set to the 4" height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod angles. When adjusted to the 6" height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods. This kit is a "non-torsion bar drop" design which keeps the torsion bars in their original location rather than hanging down under the chassis. Front track width is increased by 5/8" per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped). We've incorporated a front skid plate that ties the included Cognito front and rear cross members together for added rigidity. This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit--a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems. Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating. This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.
- True 4" lift, front differential dropped 4" for stock CV axle and tie rod angles when set to 4"
- Fabricated spindles
- Powder coated semi gloss black
- Made in the USA
- Cognito Motorsports
- Suspension & Steering - Suspension Lift Kits - 4.5"- 8" Lift Kits
- Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Suspension & Steering | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping