- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground ShippingOrders over $99 (restrictions apply)
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Returns No Hassle Returns made easy
Cognito Motorsports 7"/9" Non Torsion Bar Drop Suspension Lift Kit 4WD | COG110-K0533 | 2011+ Chevy/GMC Duramax
Cognito 7"/9" Front Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2019 Chevrolet and GMC 2500HD / 3500HD 4WD trucks (non-StabiliTrak). This kit drops the front differential a full 7", and when set to the 7" height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod and CV axle angles. When adjusted to the 9" height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods and CV axles. This kit is a "non-torsion bar drop" design which keeps the torsion bars in their original location rather than hanging down under the chassis. Front track width is increased by 1.2" per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped). We've incorporated a front skid plate to protect the front differential, which also ties the included Cognito front and rear cross members together for added rigidity. This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit--a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems. Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating. Note: Extended Stainless steel braided brake lines are required and included. This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components.
- True 7" lift, front differential dropped 7" for stock CV axle and tie rod angles when set to 7"
- Stock tie rod angles
- Fabricated spindles
- Powder coated semi gloss black
- Made in the USA
Exception: Installation of a CV-style front driveline will be required in order to safely operate the vehicle in 4WD over 20 mph, which is required to minimize driveline vibration that can lead to damaging the transfer case and/or differential. Exception: For safety purposes, the additional installation of a Cognito HD (heavy duty) front sway bar is highly recommended for vehicles lifted 7” and taller. Using the Cognito HD sway bar in conjunction with Cognito lift kits can also prevent Stabilitrak-equipped vehicles from intermittently engaging the Stabilitrak system while turning.
- Cognito Motorsports
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Suspension
- Suspension & Steering - Suspension Lift Kits - 4.5"- 8" Lift Kits
- Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Suspension & Steering | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping