- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Cognito Motorsports 10"/12" Front Suspension Lift Kit for SAE Thread 4WD | COG110-K0543 | 2001-2007 Chevy/GMC
Cognito 10"/12" Front Suspension Lift Kit for 2001-2007 Chevrolet and GMC 1500HD / 2500 / 2500HD / 3500 / 3500HD 4WD trucks, 2001-2013 2500 4WD SUVs (SAE thread OE brake lines). This kit drops the front differential a full 10", and when set to the 10" height the vehicle will retain the stock (original) tie rod and CV axle angles. When adjusted to the 12" height there will be a slight angle increase at the tie rods and CV axles. Front track width is increased by 1.5" per side in order to retain proper caster settings and functional electronic stabilizing control (if StabiliTrak equipped). This kit also includes our patented Cognito Pitman and Idler Arm Support Kit--a must-have upgrade that corrects a design flaw in Chevy and GMC truck steering systems. Sway bar end links and all required mounting hardware are included, and all steel bracketry is finished in semi-gloss black powder coating. Note: Extended stainless steel braided SAE thread brake lines (OE single crimp) are required and included with this kit. This kit is not a complete lift package, so it does not include shocks or rear suspension lift components. .
- True 10" lift, front differential dropped 10" for stock CV axles and tie rod angles when set to 10"
- Fabricated spindles
- Powder coated semi gloss black
- Made in the USA
Exception: 2002-2005 vehicles equipped with Quadrasteer are not compatible with any Cognito lift kit or lift package. Exception: Installation of a CV-style front driveline will be required in order to safely operate the vehicle in 4WD over 20 mph, which is required to minimize driveline vibration that can lead to damaging the transfer case and/or differential. Exception: For safety purposes, the additional installation of a Cognito HD (heavy duty) front sway bar is highly recommended for vehicles lifted 7” and taller. Using the Cognito HD sway bar in conjunction with Cognito lift kits can also prevent Stabilitrak-equipped vehicles from intermittently engaging the Stabilitrak system while turning.
- Cognito Motorsports
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Suspension
- Suspension & Steering - Suspension Lift Kits - 4.5"- 8" Lift Kits
- Suspension & Steering | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Suspension & Steering | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- Suspension & Steering | 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LBZ - 4.5" - 8" Lift | 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LBZ
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!