- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe | SD-INTRPIPE-6.7P-COLD-17 | 2017-2018 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
(1) Silicone Boots
(2) Stainless Steel Spring Clamps
The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Intercooler Charge Pipe for the Powerstroke 6.7L replaces the stock, restrictive piping that connects the intercooler to your intake manifold. This upgraded pipe is larger in diameter and has smooth mandrel bends to increase air flow velocity to improve power and lower EGTs. The Sinister Diesel Cold Side Charge Pipe is also more durable, being made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and connected with Sinister Diesel's 4-ply silicone boots that are rated up to 400psi. Our Intercooler Pipes are masterfully TIG welded and finished in polished powdercoated Sinister Blue for a beautiful under-hood look.
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- CNC Mandrel Precision Bent 3" Tubing for a Perfect Fit
- 4-Ply Silicone Boots that are rated to 400psi
- Stainless Steel Spring Boot Clamps for a Reliable Seal
- Higher Flow and Lower Turbulence Airflow for Increased Power
This is item is for RACE USE ONLY. It is not for sale in the state of California.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!