- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Ranch Hand Summit Bullnose Front Bumper | RNHBST07HBL1 | 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
Keep Factory Receiver-No
The Summit Front Bumper was designed for a 1/2 ton truck because of its reduced weight but has become popular across all applications. The diamond-plate steel body and complementing grille guard provide exceptional wrap around protection. Bullnose front bumpers bring all the attention and authority to front and center enforcing the significant strength of Ranch Hand bumpers. Designed for the off-road enthusiast who wants the protection of a front bumper replacement without the wrap around grille guard, the body of the steel bumper paired with the bullnose pipe make for a solid center point of defense.
Off-road style with pre-drilled light mounts prepare your truck for exploration. Standard 2” receiver, tow hooks and factory fog lights retained on most applications. Pre-drilled light mounts included for the addition of off-road lights. Keep your vehicle’s personality and add a layer of thick steel. Constructed from 12-gauge steel tubing, amplifying strength and sturdiness. Be prepared for the unpredictable.
- 1/2+ ton trucks
- Standard bull nose
- Not winch-ready
- Light mounts on some models
- No receiver option
- Tow hooks retained on most models
- Powder coat / matte black option
- Made in America
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra (Excluding Limited)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 200.0 lbs.