- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Ranch Hand Legend Bullnose Front Bumper | RNHBTF991BLR | 1999-2004 Ford SuperDuty
Keep Factory Receiver-No
The Legend Series Front Bumper is the strongest product represented in vehicle protection built for ¾ ton and bigger trucks. Identified as Ranch Hand’s workhorse steel bumper, its constructed from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel. The built in grille guard or bullnose provides maximum protection to the headlights and all around unyielding front end protection. Made for gas and diesel Chevrolet Trucks. Designed for the off-road enthusiast who wants the protection of a front bumper replacement without the wrap around grille guard, the body of the steel bumper paired with the bullnose pipe make for a solid center point of defense.
Off-road style with pre-drilled light mounts prepare your truck for exploration. Standard 2” receiver, tow hooks and factory fog lights retained on most applications. Pre-drilled light mounts included for the addition of off-road lights. Keep your vehicle’s personality and add a layer of thick steel. Constructed from 12-gauge steel tubing, amplifying strength and sturdiness. Be prepared for the unpredictable.
- The original heavy-duty “ranch style” back bumper for ¾ ton+ trucks
- Built from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel to provide maximum protection
- Standard 2” receiver; tow hooks and factory fog lights retained on most applications
- One-piece welded designs with no expanded metal prevents rattling of multiple pieces
- Frame mounted in four locations to eliminate vibration and ensure the most secure fit
- Available with grille guard (includes all the features of the Legend Grille Guard) or bullnose (standard pre-drilled light mounts)
- Made in America
- 1999 - 2004 F250 / F350 / F450 / F550 Super Duty
- Item Requires Shipping
- 200.0 lbs.