No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
DMAX Diesel Max-Flow Arctic Allison Transmission Cooler | DMDDMAX-060-0105 | 2001-2005 Chevy/GMC HD
Fits 2001-2005 Chevy/GMC 2500HD/3500HD
The DmaxStore Arctic High Flow Allison Transmission Cooler is purpose built to keep your stock or built transmission running cooler than before, with 15 more rows than the stock cooler your transmission will stay cool. If your transmission temperatures are starting to creep up on your truck this is the best way to fix that problem. The DmaxStore Arctic High Flow Transmission cooler is much bigger than the stock unit, 56% thicker and 53% taller. The DmaxStore cooler is a much heavier duty unit than the stock and has an increased cooling efficiency. Not only will this cool better but it will last longer as well with a high quality powder coated exterior to prevent corrosion you will be able to run this cooler on your truck for many miles without issue.
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Increased Cooling Capacity
- 56% Thicker Core than OE
- 53% Taller Core than OE
- 188% More Cooling Rows Than OE
- Core Dimensions: 12.5" x 7.75" x 2"
Does your truck have higher mileage and higher than normal transmission temps? It's probably time to freshen up the Transmission cooler. Over time the stock torque converter and internal clutch material can plug your trans cooler and reduce its cooling capabilities. We highly recommend our new Arctic transmission cooler anytime you rebuild or upgrade your transmission. This will insure transmission efficiency and longevity.
- DMAX Diesel
- 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L Parts - Cooling Systems | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L - Intercoolers | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L Parts - Cooling Systems | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L - Intercoolers & Pipes | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Shop By Category - Cooling Systems - Intercoolers & Pipes
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping