- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
XDR EGR Cooler Upgrade Kit | 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Pass-thru plate allows connection of the coolant systems
- Available with polished pass thru plate
- Fits 11-14 F250/F350/F450 & 11-13 F650/F750
The new EGR upgrade kit from XDR for your 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L uses only billet and stainless plates to block the EGR system. It uses a high temp hose to connect the high and low cooling systems together yielding 3-5 degrees in coolant temp drops from stock. This kit includes everything necessary to successfully remove the complete cooler assembly and works with all aftermarket EGT probes (1/8" NPT).
This pass thru plate allows connection of the coolant systems. With a 3/4 " path there is no restriction and can aid in slightly lower coolant temperatures.
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H5.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!