- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Ford Racing Front Performance Lower Control Arm Kit | FRM-3075-F | 2015-2017 Ford Mustang
These front lower control arm kits enable the owners of Ford vehicles to upgrade them with low-friction ball joints and improved inner bushings. They feature a higher quality nylon bearing that dramatically improves impact harshness, resulting in a better ride. These kits are recommended when heavy-duty suspension components are added. They include left and right lower control arm assemblies, cotter pins, and instructions.
Over the years, racing has become big business for teams, sponsors, and manufacturers around the world. However, "grassroots" motorsports remain at the core of Ford's DNA. Grassroots performance began with Ford and has become a part of American culture. The Model A is the most modified car in history, and enthusiasts the world over continue to embrace Ford, Mercury, and Lincoln cars and trucks from the 1930s right on through to today. Road racers, drag racers. circle track competitors and street rodders have channeled, stepped-on, hopped-up, chopped down and modified their favorite cars to excel on the street, at the track, and in car shows. The Ford Mustang immediately became part of this culture when it was introduced in 1964-and remains a staple of grassroots performance to this day. In 2014, Mustang marks 50 years of winning, and has driven its way into racing history. Moreover, the car's appeal is universal; a recent European study identified Mustang as the most desirable classic car in Europe. Motorsports continue to evolve, with advances in technology and greater demand for smaller powertrains, as well as growing appetite for new formats like Rally Cross and Drifting. How it develops in the next 50 years remains to be seen, but we intend to be there to celebrate it, thanks to passionate enthusiasts like you, who have driven the success of Ford, Ford Racing and Mustang since the beginning.
- Fits 2015-2019 Mustang GT and 2.3L EcoBoost
- Original equipment on 2015-2019 Mustang GT Performance Package
- The Rearward Performance Pack Front Control Arms are forged steel and contain a spherical bearing mount versus the tubular weldment and rubber bushing found on base Mustangs
- The Forward Performance Pack Front Control Arms are forged steel and contain an air deflector to aid in brake cooling
- Includes right and left forward and rearward front Performance Pack control arms and all installation hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!