No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
Titan Fuel Tanks 60 Gallon In-Bed Diesel Tank w/ Elec. Control & Pump Transfer System | 5310060 | Multi-Vehicle Fitment
At your command, this in-bed tank transfers up to 60 gallons of fuel on-the-go.++ The TITAN™ Solid State, Electronic Controller lets you know how much fuel remains in your tank at all times. With the touch of a button, the controller pumps a preset amount of fuel into your main tank or another touch stops it at any time. The controller is very compact and can be easily installed anywhere in your cab. This fully baffled tank comes with a "Free Spinning" locking cap and all mounting hardware is included. At 19 ½" high, the tank will fit under most standard tonneau covers. This system fits most all full-sized diesel pickups regardless of bed length. TITAN’s™ cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE) in-bed tanks give you the advantages of advanced design and materials, as well as TITAN’s legendary quality and durability.
If installing on a LB7 engine GM Duramax, LB7 AUXILIARY TANK BREATHER KIT part # 0101310 is required.
- Fully Baffled
- Fuel Gauge is Standard
- Tank Body Weighs only 51 lbs. (60 gallon)
- Easy to Install or Remove
- .250” Nominal Wall Thickness
- No Condensation
- Tank is corrosion proof
- Fits Under Std. Tonneau Cover
- “Free Spinning” Locking Cap is Standard
- All Hardware is Zinc Plated
- Features Tie-Downs for Your Payload
- No Welds to Crack
- Nearly 200 Times Less Heat and Cold Conductive than Metal Tanks
- Durable Finish
- Looks Good with Any Truck
- Compatible with most bio-diesel fuel+.
- Fits most pickup beds
- 59.50” long at top, 48.50” at bottom x 21.00” wide x 19.5” high
- Patent Pending
- Use as “auxiliary” or “transfer”
- Convenient built-in lifting handles tank
- Mounting template and detailed instructions
- Lifetime warranty included on tank body
- Item Requires Shipping
- 85.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping