- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler | 2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Construction - Stainless Steel
- Product Design - Full TIG welds and pressure tested
- Performance Notes - Improved exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel EGR Cooler (Round)
Sinister Manufacturing and Sinister Diesel have created an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) cooler for your 2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L that looks and fits exactly like your Powerstroke factory stock EGR, but we removed something important: the headaches! Our less-restrictive design reduces clogging by replacing the narrow internal cooling fins with high-flow stainless steel tubing for improved reliability and durability. Manufactured with high-quality TIG welds, each EGR cooler is pressure tested and is guaranteed to protect against leakage.
Because this EGR cooler has been designed to fit like your factory model, installation is easy. You don't even have to remove your intake manifold so installation is fast, too. This kit also contains detailed instructions for installation to ease the process. If you are unsatisfied with this purchase, Sinister Diesel provides a lifetime warranty against failure, no questions asked. Sinister Diesel has designed this for a 2003 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L engine on a Super Duty F-250/F-350 or Excursion.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H14.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!