If you are not fully satisfied with an item and wish to return or exchange it; PLEASE CALL US FIRST for an RMA number, also known as a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- All returns made to Dale's Super Store must be in the original box with all parts included in new condition
- All returns must be sent with a copy of the original receipt, explanation of the problem and an RMA #
- All returns must be received by Dale's Super Store within 15 days of the product being received by the customer (determined by UPS tracking #)
- Customer is 100% responsible for ALL shipping costs on returned items. Thus, if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the original shipping cost incurred by us will be deducted from your refund
- Credit will be issued after the product and its contents are inspected and found to be in brand new condition as shipped to the buyer
- All returns will be subject to a 5% restocking fee, unless special considerations have been made. However, if the item was special order or shipped direct from the manufacturer we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 5%-25% on a case-by-case basis depending on what the manufacturer charges us
- Shipments refused by you (the Customer) and returned back to Dale's Super Store will carry an automatic 15% re-stocking fee deducted from the total credit owed
Credit will not be issued in the following situations:
- Product has been installed and or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to install and/or use
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken, or it is evident that electrical part has been installed or downloaded to vehicle
- Product serial number does not match what was originally shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resellable due to customer's actions
- Electrical components such as sensors, FICM’s, IDM’s after they have been installed
- Custom Tuners such as EFI Live, TS, MCC Tuned H&S, are not available for return
Dale's Super Store honors all manufacturer warranties. Any product that carries a manufacturer warranty must be warrantied through its respective manufacturer however Dale's Super Store will help facilitate the claim when applicable. Installed components which have failed, such as, turbo, injectors, injection pumps, etc., must be removed/shipped back to its manufacturer for inspection before replacement. Dale's Super Store is not responsible for shipping products to manufacturers for inspection or the return shipping to the end user. Labor time is not paid by Dale's Super Store.
If a product/s arrives damaged please contact Dale's Super Store right away. Do not install the product as the manufacturer will handle shipping a replacement item. If you install the product then it will void any shipping claim as the product will need to be reviewed by sending pictures of any damage. Once again review your product before attempting to install it, if any damage is found, do not install.
There is a 30 day turnaround policy on cores from the time it was delivered. (determined by UPS tracking #)