No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bag Helper Springs - Rear | FIR2176 | 1999-2019 Ford F350
Load Capacity - 5,000 lbs.
Front or Rear Axle - REAR
Drilling (YES/NO) - YES
Ride-Rite air helper springs are the workhorse of Firestone's air helper spring line. The double convoluted air springs offer maximum load capacity as well as years of worry-free service and support. Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support by using air pressure. Firestones air springs have become synonymous with quality, durability, and customer support that is second to none. Ride-Rite air bag kits utilize a pair of convoluted air springs which can be adjusted to accommodate your load capacity. The Ride-Rite series is capable of 3,200 - 5,000 lbs. of load level capacity. After installed, your ride will be enhanced by reducing inter-leaf friction which will keep your truck level, reduce suspension fatigue, and increase the stability of your vehicle.
Overall, Ride-Rite air bags have many advantages for your vehicle and will help to improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams, reduce tire wear, keep leaf springs from permanent sagging, reduce bottoming out with air cushions between the axle and frame, absorb road shock, and match your vehicles load for an overall improved ride.
- Includes two (2) air springs
- Easy install - 1 to 2 hours
- Load leveling capacity up to 5,000 lbs.
- Keeps vehicle level
- Level off-center or uneven loads
- Reduce suspension fatigue
- Improve the ride
- Reduce bottoming out
- Increase vehicle stability
- 1999-2019 Ford F350/450 Cab & Chassis
- 2011-2012 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 3500HD
- Firestone Industrial Products
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Helper Springs | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- 2017-2023 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2017+ Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Helper Springs | 2017+ Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Helper Springs | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L - Helper Springs | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
- 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L - Helper Springs | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L - Helper Springs | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Shop By Part Category - Suspension & Steering Boxes - Helper Springs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 1-844-487-2787Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST