- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
FASS® 165GPH Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System | 2005-2017 5.9L/6.7L Dodge Cummins
The Titanium Series diesel fuel lift pump for your 2005-2017 5.9L/6.7L Cummins was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by our limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting your Cummins diesel engine with enough fuel for aggressive tuning and fuel system upgrades.
- Moderate to Extreme (600-900 HP)
- 165GPH @ 16-18 PSI
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- 30K Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Complete Replacement Fuel Pump
- Removes Water, Air & Debris From Fuel
- Increases Efficiency, Performance & Smoother Idle
- Optional Electric Heater & Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Protects & Extends The Life Of Your Fuel System & Injectors
FASS Silencing Technology (FST)
Was developed by the engineering team here at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high quality military Spec’d Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
Performance Radius Cuts (PRC)
Are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90 degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90 degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
Mass Flow Return (MFR)
Technology is used to continually "polish" your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that's not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
Bolt On Bracket Mounts
The latest update we have made to our Titanium Series lift pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Powerstroke’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both drivers and high performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
The Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems.
- T D07 165G
- T D07 165G
- FASS Diesel Fuel Systems®
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Fuel Systems | 2013-2018 6.7L Cummins
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Fuel Systems | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L - Fuel Systems | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Fuel Systems | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Shop By Vehicle - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems - Fuel Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- 32.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H14.0000” x L11.5000”
- Free Shipping!