No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
GMC Sierra 2007-14 Recon Smoked Headlights & Tail Lights Lighting Package (Dually)
Recon Projector Headlights are among the best in the industry in quality and reputation. Not only do they look amazing with Halos and DRLS, they are unique in style. Recon projector headlights can be upgraded with HID kits for the low beams and high beams. Outlaw HID kits are available in 3 stages; 35 watt, 55 watt and can-bus. All HID kits are covered by a 2 Year warranty.
Recon Tail Lights are available in Smoked, Clear, Red, and Red Smoked lenses and all feature LED brake lights, a unique style, and unmatched quality. With the impressive style of these tail lights, LED Reverse Bulbs make the perfect Upgrade.
SAVE 50% On Outlaw LED Reverse Bulbs Today When You Add Them To Your Tail Light Order!
Part # 264271BK - SMOKED Projector Headlights GMC Sierra & Denali 07-13 w LED Halos & DRLs
RECON Projector Headlights are sold as a set & use H1 Style headlight bulbs for both Low-beam and High-beam. RECON projector headlights come with 4 standard halogen bulbs already installed; however, if you wish to upgrade to XENON Headlight Bulbs, you must order either part # 264H1DW or 264H1PB. Keep in mind there are two bulbs in each projector headlight, so you will need to buy two sets of headlight bulbs for each set of projector headlights you are upgrading the bulbs in.
Chevy Silverado (all models) & GMC Sierra (Dually Only) 07-13 (Fits 2007-2013 NEW Body Style Trucks) - Smoked Lens (THIS TAIL LIGHT DOES NOT FIT 07-13 GMC SIERRA NON-DUALLY TRUCKS)
This set of LED taillights does not come with LED reverse light bulbs. If you want white LED reverse light bulbs, please order a QTY of 2pcs of part # 264214WH as they are sold individually.
We now offer a 3 watt ultra high power LED Reverse bulb for this set of tail lights. Part number is 264220WH. They are also sold individually, so you will need to order a QTY of 2pcs
***ATTENTION*** If you have a 2010 Chevy Silverado Single-Wheel or Dually or a 2010 GMC Sierra Dually, you will need to get a 2007-2009 or a 2011-2013 reverse light bulb socket from your GM dealer. This is because GM changed the reverse light bulb to a 921 style bulb from a 3157 style bulb on all 2010 model year Silverado trucks & on 2010 GMC Sierra Dually trucks. RECON LED tail lights feature a 3157 style reverse light bulb hole which came standard on all 2007-2009 & 2011-2013 Chevy Silverado Trucks & all 2007-2009 & 2011-2013 GMC Sierra Dually Trucks.
However, if you wish to run LED reverse light bulbs in your 2010 Silverado or 2010 GMC Sierra Dually and DO NOT have RECON LED tail lights, then buy a set of RECON part # 264203WH and use them in your factory O.E.M. tail lights.
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Lighting | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Lighting Packages | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L Parts - Lighting | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L - Lighting Packages | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Lighting Products
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Lighting Products
- Chevrolet & GMC Trucks - Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 1500
- Chevrolet & GMC Trucks - Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 2500/3500
- GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Lighting Products - GMC Sierra 1500 Lighting Packages
- GMC Sierra 2500/3500 - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Lighting Products - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Lighting Packages
- Shop By Category - Lighting - Lighting Combo Packages
- Recon Landing Page - Recon Combo Packages
- Item Requires Shipping
- 75.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping