No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
PPEI EFILive Emission Intact AutoCal by Kory Willis | 2013-2017 Ram Cummins 6.7L
- 4 power levels - up to +130HP gains
- Now capable of unlocking the ECM without the use of a seperate unlocking device!
- Shift-on-the-Fly tuning is available (Switch is required)
This PPEI EFILive AutoCal with custom tuning by Kory Willis for your 2013-2017 Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel features (4) power levels with maximum horsepower gains of +130hp.
|Tune Level/Switch Position||HP Gains|
Turbo braking included in tow (Level 2) tunes.
68RFE Relearn Process
If your 2010+ Ram is equipped with the 68RFE automatic transmission, you must perform a re-learn procedure each time the ECM is flashed, even if you aren’t loading transmission tuning. Failure to do so will cause premature transmission failure. To perform the procedure after the ECM is flashed, drive the truck and apply no more than 30% throttle for at least 25-30 miles. It is important that the transmission shifts up and down as much as possible during this period. NOTE: The 25-30 miles is to re-establish the CVI values. It is common for these transmissions to take 400-500 miles or more to settle down. Sustained highway speeds should be avoided for the first 25-30 miles. If you purchased a tuned TCM for your 2007.5-2009 68RFE equipped Ram, you must perform the same relearn process upon installation of the TCM.
- PPEI Custom Tuning
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Tuners | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L
- Shop By Category - Chips, Modules, & Tuners - Street Tuners, Monitors, & Piggybacks
- Dodge Cummins Chips, Modules & Tuners
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping