No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
Amp Research PowerStep™ | 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Extended Cab/Crew Cab All Models
Amp Research's PowerStep™ is an automatic electric-powered running board designed specifically for 1999-2006 GMC Sierra & Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 extended cab/crew cab models. These running boards instantly extend when the doors open and then hide themselves safely out of sight when the door closes for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics, and appearance. Includes an industry leading 5 year/60,000 mile warranty.
- Fits 1999-2006 GMC Sierra & Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 extended cab/crew cab models
- Fits the 2007 classic
Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- Low-profile integrated led light system – standard
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum-alloy components with an anodized and ptfe coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rock-solid stiffness, rigidity and support with a high-texture powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 lb load capacity (each side)
- Weatherproof, oem-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
- Designed and built in america
- Optional stainless-steel trim
AMP RESEARCH POWERSTEP INCREASES FUEL EFFICIENCY
There are few topics more rampant and heavily discussed than soaring gas prices, and the effect they have on today’s trucks & SUV’s. Since aerodynamic drag and weight are two critical factors that impact fuel efficiency, truck owners are now seeking ways to reduce these variables. The AMP Research PowerStep™ can do both, and still allow you to maintain the convenience and safety of full-length running boards that automatically deploy for optimal ingress and egress.
Reducing the overall weight of your vehicle can also help improve gas mileage. AMP’s high-strength aluminum steps weigh 10-20% less than typical OEM running boards or aftermarket steel tube steps.
Aerodynamic Under the Vehicle
AMP’s PowerStep™ running boards work automatically and improve safety and comfort while entering and exiting your truck. They are activated by your truck’s factory door sensors and extend within a few seconds when you open the door. Closing the door automatically retracts the PowerStep™ into the rocker panels, eliminating the drag produced by traditional stationary running boards. AMP’s PowerStep™ technology has been utilized as a factory option since 2003.
TUCK AND RUN
Automotive News reports on the importance of aerodynamics in new truck design: Ford and other manufacturers (under AMP license) offer power-operated running boards that deploy when the doors open and tuck back under the body when the doors close. The Lincoln Navigator first offered power running boards in 2003, and others have figured out that there’s no need for those air-grabbers to hang out in the wind.
- AMP Research - Innovation in Motion
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - 2007.5-2014 Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - Chevrolet Silverado / Sierra Step Bars
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Step Bars
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Step Bars
- Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Step Bars
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L Parts - Step Bars | 2006-2007 Chevy/GMC Duramax LBZ 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L Parts - Step Bars | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- Chevy/GMC Duramax Parts - 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L Parts - Step Bars | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Shop By Category - Step Bars & Nerf Bars - Power Steps
- Item Requires Shipping
- 51.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L81.0000”
- Free Shipping