No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
Amp Research BedStep™ | Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 | 75305-01A
The AMP Research BedStep® is a lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step and employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection.
Built to fit 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra trucks.
Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and the PTFE coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
- Frame-mounted tailgate access step
- Engineered to support loads up to 300 lbs
- High-strength aluminum alloy components
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Military-spec, corrosion-resistant, anodized and ptfe coated finish
- Non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad–big enough for two large boots
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
- Designed and built in america
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H7.0000” x L21.0000”
- Free Shipping