- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Amp Research BedStep™ | Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD 2015-2016 | 75315-01A
The AMP Research BedStep® is a lightweight, yet rock-solid bumper step and employs a rugged die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assembly that is crafted in the USA, and black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum corrosion protection.
Built to fit 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD & 2015-2016 GM Sierra 2500/3500 HD trucks.
Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and press-fit bushings ensure trouble-free action and reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades. Die-cast-aluminum alloy linkage components and precision-machined pivot points give BedStep® rock-solid stability, and the PTFE coating ensures years of trouble-free, corrosion-proof operation. The ridged, non-slip step is molded of strong glass-reinforced resin, for safe footing even in mud, snow or ice.
- Frame-mounted tailgate access step
- Engineered to support loads up to 300 lbs
- High-strength aluminum alloy components
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Military-spec, corrosion-resistant, anodized and ptfe coated finish
- Non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad–big enough for two large boots
- Easy bolt-on installation
- 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
- Designed and built in america
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L18.0000”
- Free Shipping!