- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel Degas Bottle | 1999.5-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum Construction - Substantially stronger than OEM
- Pressure tested
- Anodized in Sinister Blue
- Drop In Replacement - Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Sight glass for easy level inspection
Sinister Diesel's new, blue Degas (Coolant Overflow) Bottle for the 1999.5-2003 7.3L Ford Powerstroke is made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum which is TIG welded and pressure tested for maximum strength. This fabrication method makes Sinister’s tank significantly stronger than factory tanks which are molded from two plastic pieces which are sealed together causing stress, cracking and leaking. In addition, aluminum dissipates heat in the coolant system, improving performance and longevity. Available in blue or gray.
Sinister’s Degas Bottle uses an updated factory cap and features sight glass for easy level inspection. It is a direct, bolt in replacement for your stock reservoir and can be installed with basic tools in less than 30 minutes.
This Degas Bottle is manufactured at Sinister’s Sacramento facility for maximum quality control. Great care is put into the part’s cutting, forming, fitment, welding to ensure years of trouble free performance. The Degas bottle is available in Sinister Gray or Sinister Blue for added corrosion resistance and a clean look under the hood.
- Sinister Diesel Degas Bottle
- Installation Hardware
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H8.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!