- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 6in 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke F250 4WD
Gain greater travel and improved handling while adding ground clearance and aggressive style with Rough Country’s 4-Link F-250 Lift Kit.
This innovative kit allows you to replace your factory arms with a 4-Link setup, using Rough Country’s durable, fixed upper arms and adjustable lower control arms. A set of radius arm drop brackets maintain proper geometry and allow for proper caster setting, which is crucial to maintain factory handling.
This kit includes a set of lifted coil springs, radius arm drop-brackets, and ultra-durable, fabricated Anti-wrap rear blocks that prevent binding and axle wrap. This kit also includes stainless steel extended brake lines and brake line brackets to ensure you have everything you need to install your lift. Best of all, this kit features Rough Country’s Nitrogen-Charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers for the ultimate balance in off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
- Does NOT F-350 models
- Does NOT fit gas engine models
- Does NOT fit dually models
- New fabricated lift block replaces the factory equipped lift block
- Must know if rear leaf springs are equipped with a factory contact overload spring
- SKU 565.20 if vehicle has factory rear overload springs, 532.20 if vehicle does not have factory rear overload springs
- Est. Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Recommended Tire Size - 37x12.50 R17
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing - 4.5"
In the Box
- Lifted coil springs
- Fixed upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Rough Country
- Item Requires Shipping
- 243.7 lbs.
- Free Shipping!