- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
BD Diesel Torque Converter | 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke 5R110
BD Diesel's TorqForce converter for the 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke 5R110 features a billet steel cover that doesn't flex and provides better heat distribution from clutch friction than the stamped steel front stock cover. BD Diesel installs a drain plug for ease of maintenance and replace the plastic thrust with a Torrington bearing. We offer both a single piston lock up clutch and a triple piston clutch design for those extra modified engines to provide firm holding power with a commanding engagement. Furnace brazed fins and stator design maximizes the low-speed torque characteristics that the V8 diesel engines have produced over the years. Each assembly is balanced and the overall heights are verified.
On the street, you’ll notice that fluid stall or coupling speed is reduced significantly, resulting in more positive engagement in drive, enhanced low-speed drivability and better fuel economy. You’ll appreciate that the TorqForce is designed to handle up to 900 lb.-ft of torque and the Triple Torque force will handle way beyond that.
Important Note: Requires a $500.00 Refundable Core Deposit
- Enhanced Stall - Street/Towing applications
- Torque multiplying cast aluminum stators
- Lower rpm response than the stock converter
- More efficient operation
- Less heat and better fuel economy
- Stamp-forged steel front cover
- Furnace-brazed fins
- Up to triple the amount of lock-up clutch material
- 36 months
- 150,000 miles
Important Note: No Race abuse covered.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!