- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 4in Suspension Lift Kit | 2015-2018 GM Colorado/Canyon (2WD, Gas Models)
Motor Trend’s 2015 Truck of the Year takes on a whole new life when outfitted with Rough Country’s 4-inch Suspension Lift Kit. Transform your 2015-2018 GM Colorado or Canyon 2WD from mid-size to masterpiece with these head-turning components that come together to give your truck an aggressive appearance and killer off-road performance.
This kit includes everything you need for a monster makeover of your rig. A set of durable front and rear crossmembers keep everything in line, while a full front and lower skid plate setup offers unbridled protection against off-road obstacles. A set of lifted, one-piece cast knuckles and rear, fabricated lift blocks offer plenty of ride height to run up to a 275/65 R18. For a smooth, balanced ride both on and off-road, this kit also includes a set of Rough Country N2.0 Nitrogen charged shocks.
Rough Country’s GM Colorado / Canyon kit is designed to be minimally invasive and easier to install. No welding or disassembly of the strut is required for installation, and only minor cutting and drilling is necessary. This kit does not change the stock track width, and maintains a smooth, factory-like ride! Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width
- Maintains factory-like ride
- No welding or strut disassembly required to install
- No tierod cutting or replacing required
- Front skid plate features a laser cut "RC" logo
- Lifted knuckles are designed to keep as close to OE geometry as possible
- Rear lift blocks are fabricated - stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Important Note: Does NOT fit Duramax diesel engines
- Important Note: Does NOT fit 4WD models
- Important Note: Does NOT fit ZR2 models
- Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Requires aftermarket wheels - Factory wheels will NOT work
- Highly recommended that aftermarket wheels, and / or wheel spacers, be hub-centric
- SKU: 252.20
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Lifted knuckles
- Lower strut extensions
- Strut clamps
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar links
- Brake line brackets
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- 2.5in fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series (Rear)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 178.4 lbs.
- Free Shipping!