No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
South Bend Single Disc Clutch Kit w/o Flywheel | SBC1947-OFE | 2000.5-2005.5 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
450HP & 1000Ft-lbs
Not recommended for stock applications. Works on factory flywheel.
Ft-Lbs: 475hp, 1000 torque
Heavy Duty Performance Clutch Repair Replacement Kit DOES NOT INCLUDE FLYWHEEL. Includes Throw Out Bearing and Heavy Duty roller pilot bearing (already installed). Includes alignment tool. This Dyna Max Repair/Replacement kit features a full feramic lining and an organic lining on a marcelled fin. The pressure plate is modified for higher plate load and smoothness of engagement. This clutch is best suited for towing purposes. This kit is rated up to 475 horsepower & 1000 ft. lbs. of torque. Fits 2000.5 - 2005 High Output engine with NV5600 Trans. Reverse is up to the right. Transmission has cast iron case.
- 450HP & 1000Ft-lbs
- Smooth engagement
- Best suited for towing purposes
- Full feramic lining and an organic lining on a marcelled fin
- FlyWheel NOT included
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
- South Bend Clutch
- 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Single Disc Clutch Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- W32.0000” x H32.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping