- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power High-Ram Air Intake Elbow | 2005-2007 Ford 6.0L, Stock Intercooler
The Banks Power High-Ram Air Intake Elbow for your 2005-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L w/stock intercooler improves airflow from the intercooler. Delivers up to a 64% reduction in pressure loss. Result: greater air density and a more responsive, fuel-efficient engine. Includes 3-1/2 inch mandrel-bent boost tube. An intercooler increases air density, allowing your engine to produce more power. You don't want to restrict the flow of air exiting the intercooler, right? Unfortunately, that's exactly what the stock piece does. The factory inlet is cramped and angular compared to Banks' larger, streamlined cast-metal High-Ram. Banks' High-Ram intake flows air much more efficiently, providing greater boost without the drawback of raising turbine backpressure. In flow tests, the High-Ram intake delivers up to a 64% reduction in pressure loss. Improves acceleration and fuel economy! Includes a 3-1/2 inch constant-diameter boost tube to flow air from the intercooler without restriction. RAMMING IT TO THE COMPETITION. Being an engineer as well as a competitive-as-hell hot-rodder means pursuing every airflow advantage possible. Back in '98, my original Dodge High-Ram crushed the flow of the stock elbow. This established yet another path to enhanced diesel power and mileage. But it also invited a slew of imitators, offering knock-off, pretender versions. Because they've essentially copied our original, the competitors' numbers look pretty good. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Well, as much as I appreciate the compliment, it's reality-check time for Banks' competitors. At Banks, we settle for nothing less than the top of the market when it comes to performance. SIZE MATTERS. Our new 3-1/2 inch CNC High-Ram out-boosts the competitors by up to 56.9%. This leaves the competitors with a dilemma. Will they just copy Banks all over again? Probably. But for customers who appreciate quality, credentials, and true engineering, Banks is the only game in town. And we've got the records to prove it! NOTE: 2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have.
- Improves airflow from the intercooler
- Raises boost without increasing turbine drive-pressure
- Larger & less restrictive than stock intake
- Improves flow of oxygen-rich air into cylinders
- Quicker throttle response
- Delivers up to a 64% reduction in pressure loss
- Includes 3-1/2 inch mandrel-bent boost tube
- NOTE: 2005 Excursion owners must identify which manifold they have
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H36.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free Shipping!