- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Banks Power Monster Exhaust System | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L CCLB, w/Catalytic Converter
Monster Exhaust System, Single Exit, Black Round Tip for use with 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L CCLB Crew Cab Long Bed, Catalytic Converter
The 4 inch Monster exhaust system for your 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L (crew cab/long bed, w/Catalytic Converter) flows up to 122% better than stock and virtually eliminates backpressure. Banks' streamlined 4 inch turbine outlet pipe with provision to retain stock catalytic converter, intermediate pipe(s) and tailpipe are formed of stainless, heavy-wall tubing with constant-diameter bends to maximize airflow and lower exhaust gas temps. Banks replaces the factory's restrictive muffler with a polished-stainless Monster muffler featuring a straight-through 4 inch diameter path that flows up to 129% better than stock. The Banks-designed expansion chamber dissipates the annoying mid-range exhaust drone that accompanies most straight-through mufflers. Monster muffler utilizes spun ceramic, very-high-temperature packing and delivers an authoritative--but never intrusive--exhaust sound. And the 5 inch polished rolled-edge tip has an adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe. Get it in your choice of chrome-over stainless or high temp black! (And to help keep it looking good, there's a 1/2 inch air gap to keep heat from tarnishing the finish.)
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4 inch constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 122% better than stock
- Retains stock catalytic converter
- 5 inch BLACK tip
Important Note: Fits Crew cab, long bed Cat converter. Does not fit 325 hp engines.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 88.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H43.5000” x L22.0000”
- Free Shipping!