- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
B&W Turnoverball Weld-On Hitch | Gooseneck Trailer Hitch Flatbed Kit
This flat bed Gooseneck Hitch is designed to be welded between two cross members of a steel flat bed. Just like with the standard Turnover Ball, you get a flush mounted hitch with a ball that can be flipped over when not in use.
The B&W GNRK1500 Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch Flatbed is a durable hitch when you need it, and a level bed when you don't. Welding and drilling are required for this hitch to be properly installed. With a 30,000 lb gross trailer weight, and a 7,500 lb gross tongue weight, this hitch will allow you to haul just about anything. Included is a flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8" steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball for extra assurance.
- Powder coated for long lasting finish
- All mounting hardware included
- Solid one-piece receiver socket
- 7,500 lbs gross tongue weight
- 30,000 lbs carrying capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 2-5/16" Ball
- Item Requires Shipping
- 26.0 lbs.
- W8.6300” x H28.1300” x L5.1300”
- Free Shipping!