No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
H&S Motorsports Ford 6.7 Powerstroke Billet Oil Pressure Regulator | 2011-2018 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
Rod bearing failure has become a common issue on all years of the 6.7L Ford PowerStroke platform, especially on high horsepower applications (600+ HP). After doing some research with multiple engines, HSM discovered that the factory 6.7L Powerstroke oil pressure regulator can be extremely inconsistent and in some cases only allows around 38-40 PSI of oil pressure under high load / high RPM conditions. While this may be okay with a completely stock engine, it is simply not enough for ANY engine that is producing more than the factory rated horsepower. The installation of additional turbochargers can also compound the oil supply issues because they utilize the engine oil supply for lubrication and cooling.
H&S Motorsports' solution is a direct replacement billet oil pressure regulator assembly that allows higher oil pressures under high load / high RPM conditions (typically 60-80 PSI depending on bearing tolerances). This is a must-have for ANYONE that is building a 6.7L Powerstroke engine. It will help extend the life of the engine and ultimately protect your investment.
- HSM Billet Oil Pressure Regulator Assembly
- ARP Installation Hardware
- H&S Motorsports
- 2017-2023 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Engine Components | 2017+ Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Oil System | 2017+ Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Engine Components | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Oil System | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Shop By Auto Part Category - Engine Components - Oil Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H3.0000” x L13.0000”
- Free Shipping