- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground ShippingOrders over $99 (restrictions apply)
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Returns No Hassle Returns made easy
Decked Truck Bed Storage System (6.2ft Bed) | DCKMT8 | 2019+ Toyota Tacoma
DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system, allowing you to load your truck bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increased storage organizer benefits. Transitioning from the lumberyard to jobsite and back has never been easier or more efficient. With a 2000 lb system payload and a 200 lb payload rating per drawer, DECKED enhances work efficiency. Weighing in at only 200-220 lb per system, DECKED won't dramatically effect fuel economy or payload capacity.
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- 3 year limited warranty
DECKED is compatible with a variety of accessories including, but not limited to:
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems
- This vehicle requires drilling 8 holes in the truck bed for installation.
- Because the short midsize DECKED system is 56", there will be about 3.9" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
Returns to DECKED must be made within 30 days of receiving the shipment and are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to return shipping costs (LTL Freight can be expensive). DECKED accessories must be in the original packaging. DECKED system returns cannot be partially or fully assembled, and must be in the original packaging. Call DECKED customer service for additional questions regarding returns and for return authorization at 208-806-0251. Systems purchased from a DECKED reseller should be returned to, and are subject to, the return policy of that reseller.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 270.0 lbs.
- W39.0000” x H23.0000” x L78.0000”
- Free Shipping