No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Rear Air Helper Springs | ALC57396 | 2011-2016 Ford SuperDuty 4WD
Air Lift's LoadLifter 5000 was designed with an exact purpose: to provide full-time, first-class support to your 3/4- or 1-ton pickup, motor home, or commercial truck. With this kit, you get a safer ride and simultaneously protect your vehicle from the strain that comes with hauling massive loads. Carrying heavy cargo in your truck bed or trailer puts tremendous stress on your vehicle. Your brakes erode faster, your tires wear unevenly, and handling suffers severely. When towing, you might also experience excessive sway, bottoming out, and even improper and unsafe headlight aim. Fortunately, there is a solution to these problems. By pairing your existing suspension with the LoadLifter 5000, you can seriously beef up your suspension, ensure equal load distribution, and give your vehicle the support it desperately needs. Air Lift's LoadLifter 5000 provides up to 5,000 pounds of load-leveling capacity and distributes the weight of your payload to all four wheels. As a result, the stress on your OEM suspension is significantly reduced.
LoadLifter's air bags are adjustable from 5 to 100 psi for precise support, and they can be inflated independently of one another for front-to-rear and side-to-side leveling. They are made of high-quality, two-ply, fabric-reinforced rubber. Most air bags lose air at the ends, where the bag is enclosed with a steel cap, because the steel can rust and corrode over time, creating small holes. The endcaps on Air Lift air bags are fashioned from corrosion-proof Zytel nylon, a material that is both stronger and lighter than steel, ensuring that the air bags won't lose air. Also, LoadLifter 5000 comes with Air Lift's exclusive roll plates, which both protect your air springs and beef up the load capacity of the springs. This system installs with the included brackets and hardware. Just mount the springs, inflate them, and ride. To inflate the LoadLifter springs, you just have to pump air in through the inflation valves. A line kit is included with the springs so that you can install the valves (one for each spring) in an easily accessible area - typically they are installed on the bumper. If you want to make the springs even easier to use, you can get a compressor and gauge system (sold separately).
Air Lift kits are designed to keep your vehicle at normal ride height. You can find the normal ride height of your vehicle by unloading it and measuring the distance between the bottom edge of your wheel well and the center of the hub. After you find and record this distance, you can regulate the amount of air that you put into your air springs to maintain normal ride height - even when you are hauling a heavy load. You will need to adjust the air pressure in your air bags according to the size of your load. Along with a lifetime warranty that has no mileage restrictions, Air Lift offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee. Just install and use LoadLifter 5000 springs for 60 days, and if you are not satisfied at the end of this time, you can remove them from your vehicle and return them for a full product refund. Now that's confidence.
- Provides your vehicle with up to 5,000 lbs of load-leveling support, reducing strain on your rear suspension and improving both safety and ride quality
- Designed for heavy-duty applications such as 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickup trucks, motor homes, and commercial trucks
- Keeps your vehicle level when you are hauling a heavy load
- Improves steering and braking performance
- Helps to maintain safe headlight aim
- Keeps your tires from wearing unevenly
- Lets you manually adjust air pressure to get the even load distribution and support that you need
- Level your vehicle front to rear
- Inflate each spring independently for side-to-side leveling of off-center loads
- Reduces the strain on your OEM suspension caused by extremely heavy loads
- Improves overall stability and ride quality
- Diminishes sway and absorbs road shock for a smooth ride
- Comes with Air Lift's exclusive upper and lower roll plates
- Increases the load capacity of the air springs
- Protects springs from damage, extending the life of your air spring suspension
- Constructed of 2-ply, fabric-reinforced rubber
- Endcaps are made of high-strength Zytel nylon, which is lighter, stronger, and more corrosion resistant than steel
- Mounting brackets and hardware are included for installation
- Manual inflation valves and air lines are included
- Manual valves are typically mounted on bumper for easy access
- Compressor system with in-cab gauges (sold separately) can be added to monitor and automatically adjust air pressure
- Made in USA
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping