- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
BD Diesel Flex Plate | BD1041242 | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
Parts - 36-Months - 150,000 Miles
Eliminate the weak link in your Powerstroke with a new BD Diesel flex plate. This flex plate features a billet machined construction with integrated counterweight and 1.5x thicker than your stock unit. Manufactured from quench and tempered steel with a yield strength of 100,000psi and a heat treated and hardened ring gear for superior strength. Designed to fit aftermarket and OEM torque converters.
- 1.5 times thicker than stock
- Balanced to OE specifications
- One piece billet machined with integrated counterweight
- Manufactured from Quench and Tempered Steel with a Yield strength of 100,000psi
- Not affected by hydrogen embrittlement caused by zinc plating, which can drastically reduce strength
- Black oxide coating
- Heat treated and hardened ring gear to prevent failure
- Fits any OEM or aftermarket torque converter
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!