- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
RDS Aluminum 18 Gallon Transfer Fuel Tank | RDS59044 | Universal Fitment
General-purpose tank offers expanded fuel capacity and extended run time for boats, generators, pressure washers or other specialty applications using gas or diesel fuel. Works perfectly for pontoon boats and can be bolted to pontoon for permanent use. Designed for exterior areas. Unit has no drain plug.
RDS Manufacturing® is a foremost company in the industry that produces top level automotive and marine tanks, toolboxes, and other superior aluminum products. Light, strong and tested tough, RDS aluminum tanks and toolboxes are built to provide long-lasting durability, whether you're on the job site, on your boat or cross-country traveling. RDS proudly manufactures all products right here in the United States. When it comes to choosing an auxiliary fuel tank and a toolbox for your vehicle RDS is the only name you need to know.
- Rust-resistant aluminum construction
- 0.090 heavy-duty aluminum tank
- Fully welded seams
- 100% pressure-tested and submerged to test for leaks
- Tank can be used for extended use engines needing diesel, gasoline, oil and bio fuel
- 11025 Fuel Kit: Ford (1999-Current), Chevy/GMC (2011-Current), Dodge (1999-2012) 1½" Fill Line
- 11029 Fuel Kit: Chevy/GMC (1999-2010) 2" Fill Line
- 11408 Fuel Kit: Dodge (2013-Current) 1¾" Fill Line
RDS warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 1 year. The warranty period begins on the date the product is delivered. The warranty is granted to the end-user and applies to products which are purchased, installed, and used for the purposes for which they are originally designed. This warranty covers defects arising under normal use and does not cover malfunctions or failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation, or incorrect maintenance. During the warranty period, RDS will repair or replace, at no charge, a product that is defective in materials or workmanship. RDS reserves the right to either repair or replace a defective component at its discretion and reserves the right to substitute an equivalent product under the terms of this warranty."
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H13.0000” x L30.0000”
- Free Shipping!