- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
PPE Main Stud Kit | 1180300 | 2001-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7/LLY
Thread-rolled to Mil-S-8879 specifications
Available for: 2001 - 2005 GM 6.6L Duramax
Increasing the boost that is fed into your truck engine is great for horsepower, but it places additional stress on stock pieces that were not designed to take them. Such as, the case with the head bolts. Thankfully ARP produces cylinder head stud kits that are designed for the real world of diesel competition. These studs are thread-rolled to Mil-S-8879 specifications for increased strength and precision center less ground for accuracy. They are built specifically for high performance diesel applications and are highly recommended for engines running 45 psi and higher boost, or those with nitrous applications. Each kit comes with hardened parallel washers, and nuts for uniform load distribution, accurate torque readings.
- 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L Parts - Engine Performance | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L - Head Studs / Head Gaskets | 2004.5-2005 Chevy/GMC Duramax LLY 6.6L
- 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L Parts - Engine Performance | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L - Head Studs / Head Gaskets | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Shop By Vehicle - Engine Performance - Head Studs / Head Gaskets
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping!