- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
PullRite 18K Super Fifth Wheel Hitch | PLR1300 | 2010-2019 Ford Powerstroke HD
Capacity (max. trailer weight): 18,000 lbs.
Pin Weight Capacity (max. vertical weight): 4,500 lbs.
Hitch Plate Weight: 40 lbs.
Total Weight: 182 lbs.
Overall Dimensions (inches): 29"W x 41"H x 17"L; box
Finish: Black, powder coat
Warranty: 5 year, limited
Shipping Specs: Box, Corrugated
The #1300 OE Puck Series Super 5th is designed specifically for Ford long bed trucks with pucks, but usable with short bed trucks with the right truck/trailer combination if you don't mind making a larger turning radius to avoid cab contact. This direct attachment hitch mounts to your truck's OE mounting points...NO ADAPTER OR RAILS NEEDED! Most fifth wheel hitches can be heavy to lift and maneuver, putting a lot of unnecessary back strain on you. PullRite has designed its fifth wheel hitches with a quick and easy way to remove those hitches that are equipped with a hitch head. By simply pulling two pins and clips, the head is easily removed, lightening the lifting weight of the hitch by 40 lbs. or more! Other brands require tools to remove/pry their hitch head assembly out.
The mounting post assemblies are completely removable for easier installation of the hitch. Simply unpin the post handles, rotate them 1/4 turn outward and lift out. With all four post assemblies removed, the lifting weight of the hitch is reduced again by 10 lbs. or more! The hitch is now free and can be lifted out of the bed. NO TOOLS NEEDED! The #1300 is made from high quality American steel and premium hardware, like the use of castle nuts that allow for finer adjustments of the OE puck handles for ease of installation and fit! The hitch head is the first connection to your trailer. Ours have a fully automatic locking jaw, has the only self-locking handle on the market and has no secondary locking devices to engage. Its dual articulating hitch head moves side-to-side and front-to-back, giving you a smoother ride as you travel over bumpy roads. Even more importantly, PullRite's hitch head has a greater range of motion with it's dual articulation, allowing you to couple/uncouple your trailer on uneven ground. Some other brands of hitches have a more limited the range of motion, requiring you to jack up/shim your truck and trailer to be level with one another to prevent a false hookup or "high hooking."
- 18,000 lbs. max gross trailer weight towing capacity
- 4,500 lbs. max trailer pin weight capacity
- Vertical height adjustment from 15" to 18"
- Direct mount fifth wheel hitch for trucks with OE puck mounting points
- Dual articulating head moves four directions for easier hookup on uneven ground and a smoother ride
- Hitch head easily removable with pins and clips...no tools needed
- Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
- Latch handle locks automatically when jaws are engaged
- No secondary locking devices to engage means no reaching over high-sided truck beds to get dirty
- Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
- Precision, laser cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140º for a secure, tight fit
- Tight fitting parts give you the best ride possible
- Hitch comes fully assembled
- SAE J2638 tested
- Made in the USA
The SuperGlide hitch for short box trucks is optimally designed for trailers with a King Pin located even with, or ahead of the leading edge of the trailer (measured at the corners of the trailer). It is the end users responsibility to ensure a safe towing experience. To this end, it is your responsibility to ensure that the truck, trailer, hitching components, and all other items involved are rated or have a capacity sufficient for the loads involved.
- 2017-2019 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Towing | 2017-2019 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Gooseneck Hitches | 2017-2019 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Towing | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Gooseneck Hitches | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Shop By Vehicle - Towing - Gooseneck Hitches
- Item Requires Shipping
- 182.0 lbs.
- W29.0000” x H17.0000” x L41.0000”