No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
TransferFlow 100 Gallon In-Bed Auxiliary Fuel Tank System - TRAX 3 | TFL0800116758 | Multi-Vehicle Fitment
Dimensions: 60.75"L x 26.75"W x 22.75"H
Fits: 1999—2018 Ram, 1999—2019 Ford, 2001—19 GM/Chevy
Miami to Chicago without stopping for fuel? That's no big deal for you when you install the impressive 100-gallon auxiliary. This tank is our biggest in-bed auxiliary fuel tank, holding up to 100 gallons of additional fuel to go the distance without needing to stop for fuel. The auxiliary system is computer-controlled by our patented TRAX 3™ operating system with patented AutoTrans® technology, and is equipped with a NAPA-3270 (WIX 33270) fuel filter. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel; and powder coated black for superior corrosion resistance and strength. All TRAX 3™ systems include an LCD that displays fuel levels in both the main and auxiliary tanks. Computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers mean worry-free operation, and much safer and more reliable operations than gravity fed systems.
- Recommended for drivers with short or long bed trucks who need additional fuel capacity and a relatively compact tank design measuring only 18 inches deep
- Won't interfere with standard 5th wheel hitch
- Robot-welded seams provide extraordinary strength, unlike rotationally molded plastic tanks or cheaper steel brands
- Our fuel tank systems include all components needed for installation
- TRAX 3™ computer-controlled automatic fuel transfers for worry-free operation with exclusive AutoTrans® technology
- Built from ReliaSteel®, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel powder coated black for superior durability and strength
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6 year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
Product dimensions include 1 1/2" in width for the mounting brackets and 3" in height for the filler neck.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 225.0 lbs.