No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
Dorman Lower Steering Shaft | 425-399 | 2008-2016 Ford HD
This steering shaft directly replaces the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. It is thoroughly tested to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, and precision-machined to ensure a tight, secure fit.
- Precise fit - this steering shaft is engineered within strict tolerances to directly replace the original shaft on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety tested - each design meets rigorous regulatory standards to ensure driver safety in a collision
- Trustworthy performance - built to meet thorough torsional, tensile, fatigue and other durability testing for reliable operation
- Corrosion resistant - salt spray testing and premium coating help ensure future longevity
- Color/Finish: Black
- End Type: Internal Profile; Thru-hole
- Installation Instructions Included: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Package Contents: 1 Steering Shaft
- Package Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Box
- Shaft Diameter (in): 1.20 In.
- Shaft Length (In): 15.7 In.
- Shaft Material: Steel
- Spline Count: 0
- Universal Joint Quantity: 0
- Universal Joints Included: No
- 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Steering Shafts | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L - Steering Shafts | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
- Suspension & Steering Boxes - Steering Shafts - Lower Steering Shaft
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.5 lbs.
- Free Shipping