- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Bladerunner Intake Manifold | 1994-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 50-state legal
- DOES NOT fit models equipped with EGR
- Adds up to 32% flow increase
- Adds up to +17HP
- Adds up to +50 Lbs x ft max torque gains
The aFe Power Bladerunner intake manifold for your 1994-1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The Bladerunner intake manifold uses a unique MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide the air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and uses a proprietary internal bolt design to help increase the flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformaties. the Bladerunner comes with up to 5 ports for nitrous injections, gauges and other accessories used by hardcore enthusiasts. In recent testing the Bladerunner intake manifold outflowed the factory intake by 32.9% and produced 17 hp and 50 lbs. x ft torque.
Important Note: Intake manifold does NOT fit on vehicles equipped with EGR.
This intake manifold is 50-state legal for 1994-1998 models (CARB E.O Number D-550-10).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!