- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Rebel Series 3" Stainless DPF-Back w/Polished Tips | 2016-2017 2.8L GM Colorado/Canyon Duramax LWN
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series dual middle-side exit exhaust system for the 2016-2017 GM Colorado/Canyon with I4-2.8L (td) engine. This Rebel Series cat-back is designed with 3-1/2" diameter, dual polished inter-cooled exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique, aggressive look. The tips come with unique laser-etched aFe Power logos on the side and are constructed from stainless steel for durability. The exhaust system is constructed from 3" MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque, outflowing the factory exhaust system by up to 30%.
- Constructed from MIG-Welded 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Unique dual, 3-1/2" Dia. polished, stainless steel, middle exit Intercooled tips w/laser-etched aFe power logos
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Uses a high quality band clamp and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Passenger side exit system
- Testing: Up to 30% increase in Flow
3-1/2" Diameter Polished Middle-Side Exit Intercooled Tip
Finishing off this exhaust are dual 3-1/2" diameter, polished, stainless steel tips with intercooling vents designed to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap
This Rebel Series exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance
This Rebel Series exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
This system fits
Crew Cab/ Short Bed (128.3" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Long Bed (140.5" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Long Bed (128.3")
Note: This system requires cutting behind the DPF unit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W49.0000” x H13.0000” x L23.0000”
- Free Shipping!