- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Large Bore-HD 3.5" Aluminized DPF-Back w/Polished Tips | 2016-2017 2.8L GM Colorado/Canyon Duramax LWN
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
aFe Power introduces the large bore-hd 3.5" aluminized steel dpf-back exhaust system with polished tips for the 2016-2017 GM Colorado/Canyon with I4-2.8L (td) engine. This large bore cat-back is designed with 3-1/2" diameter, single polished inter-cooled exhaust tip. The tips come with unique laser-etched aFe Power logos on the side and are constructed from aluminized steel for durability. The exhaust system is constructed from 3" MIG-welded, mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque, outflowing the factory exhaust system by up to 40%.
- Constructed from 3-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamp and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 5" Dia. polished stainless steel intercooled tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge
- Testing: Up to 40% increase in Flow
This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is constructed of 3-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
5" Diameter Polished Intercooled Tip
Finishing off the exhaust is a 5" diameter, polished, stainless steel slash cut tip with intercooling vents designed to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
This system fits
Crew Cab/ Short Bed (128.3" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Long Bed (140.5" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Long Bed (128.3")
Note: This system requires cutting behind the DPF unit.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W49.0000” x H13.0000” x L23.0000”
- Free Shipping!