- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power DFS780 Pro Fuel System (Full Operation) | 1999-2007 7.3/6.0L Ford Powerstroke
Introducing the aFe POWER DFS780 Pro Full Operation Fuel System for the 1999-2007 7.3/6.0 Ford Powerstroke, with its patent-pending design capable of removing power-robbing debris such as air, water and other contaminants. The DFS780 Pro also boosts fuel pressure ensuring constant availability for the high-pressure pump, improving throttle response and horsepower at all RPMs.
The DFS780 was designed from the beginning to eliminate weaknesses found in other "fuel transfer" system. aFe has spent almost four years engineering what we feel is the best, most reliable system available. Depending on the specific application, we offer features such as boost-activated fuel flow increase, a high-impact polycarbonate "sight glass" to visually check fuel conditions, a reliable "marine grade" motor and Viton seals to name a few.
- Helical Spur Gears runs quieter than straight cut gears
- "Marine Grade" motor protects against dust and water
- Contoured CNC manifold enhances flow
- O.E. quality Viton Seals
- Built in the U.S.A.
Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Manifold
Eliminates porosity concerns with cast aluminum.
Contoured CNC Machining Of Manifold Passages
Enhances flow through the manifold to reduce pressure drop due to flow restrictions.
Universal Carbon Steel Mounting Bracket
Heavy duty bracket easily mounts with supplied hardware.
"Marine Grade" Motor
Protected against dust intrusion and powerful water jets.
Helical Bronze Spur Gears
Bronze gears more forgiving of contaminants than steel gears. The Helical spur gear design runs quieter than straight cut gears.
Plug & Play Installation
Supplied harness attaches directly to battery and utilizes Deutsch weather-proof connectors. No cutting or modifications of the stock fuel lines required. Vehicle can easily be returned to stock.
O.E Quality Viton Seals
Compatible with diesel and biodiesel fuels.
Note This system is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
DFS780 Fuel System Wins Best New Product
It’s always great to be recognized. You work hard, perform at your peak, and put your best foot forward to ensure success, and that perseverance can create some great results. aFe POWER is extremely pleased to announce that the new DFS780 Diesel Fuel System was chosen by SEMA Members as the Top New Performance Street Product at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas!
SEMA is the undisputed heavyweight when it comes to automotive shows, with product manufacturers entering over 3,000 new products for consideration, and the DFS780 rocked the vote and won the prestigious Performance Street vote. A testament to aFe POWER’s commitment to engineering and product development, which included over 4 years of designing, production and testing before releasing the DFS780.
- aFe Power
- 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L - Lift Pumps | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L - Lift Pumps | 1999-2003 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L
- Shop By Vehicle - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems - Lift Pumps
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W20.0000” x H11.0000” x L9.0000”
- Free Shipping!