No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Banks Power Six-Gun Diesel Tuner w/Switch | 2003-2005 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power, built-in safety and adjust-on-the-fly power for your 2003-2005 Cummins 5.9L. Calibrated for sport, Six-Gun is a fully engineered diesel tuner with an unmatched combination of power, safety and versatility. It delivers pavement-shredding best gains of +105 hp and +258 lb-ft at the rear wheels. Has 6 change-on-the-fly power levels. Is Stacked for Power to tune timing and fuel pressure. Also has exclusive AutoRate and ActiveSafety engine and transmission safeguards. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Note: Banks Horsepower and Torque tests performed with recommended airflow improvements. Upgradeable options include Banks iQ & airflow components to build a complete engineered power system. For best Six-Gun Tuner performance, Banks always recommends airflow improvements.
- Easy Install
- Loaded with Features
- Value Priced
- Destroys the competition, not your vehicle!
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Gain up to 105 HP, 258 ft/lbs TQ at rear wheels
- Optimum fuel tuning for awesome power
- Temperature limiting control w/opt Temp Limit Kit 63077
- Six-Gun diesel tuner with switch
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-95
- Banks Power
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Dodge/RAM Cummins Parts - 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Street Tuners & Monitors | 2003-2004 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Shop By Category - Chips, Modules, & Tuners - Street Tuners, Monitors, & Piggybacks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W5.0000” x H12.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping